5 year old Robert Downey Jr. in his first role.
Robert has no regrets.
I find this SUPPERRRR depressing.
This was a movie called Pound,I think? Im not 100% sure, but it was directed by Robert Downey Sr.
Now this was his only line, his only part in the movie, and he was nervous, obviously. They did a few takes and Robert wasn’t getting it quite right apprantly, much to his fathers anger. So according to the biography The Fall and Rise of the Comeback Kid, his father took Jr around the back of the set and slapped him, very hard, several times in the face, yelling at him that he has to get this right.
I don’t see the face of a man with no regrets, I see the face of a man with a broken childhood.
It’s a metaphor
i wonder if teachers ever look at a student and think “this is one of those anime nerds”
Make damn sure what you’re waiting for, is worth the fucking wait.
LMFAO VIA KEEP THAT PUSSY WET HAHAHAHHAA
I see u around school sometimes. I SEE U AROUND SCHOOL SOMETIMES
Tessa/Scott + Sochi Hugs!
As The Tessa & Scott Giving Keys Project starts to come to a close, I’d like to thank everyone for their participation and for all their support. As a thank you, I will be doing a giveaway of Tessa and Scott’s book Tessa and Scott: Our Journey from Childhood Dream to Olympic Gold and their February cover of Maclean’s magazine.
- First Prize: Softcover of Tessa and Scott: Our Journey from Childhood Dream to Olympic Gold, one copy of Maclean’s magazine, collector 2010 Olympic memorabilia.
- Second Prize: One copy of Maclean’s magazine.
- Third Prize: One copy of Maclean’s magazine.
How to Enter / Rules:
- Reblog this post as many times as you’d like. One reblog is one entry.
- You DO NOT need to have participated in the fan project to enter the giveaway, however it’d be nice if you did! (You have until April 24th at 11pm PST to submit your message! See below!)
- Open worldwide.
- Giveaway closes May 14, 2014 at 11:59PM PST, the day before I meet Tessa and Scott at SOI.
- You must have your askbox enabled. Winners will be selected at random and will have 24 hours to reply. If I do not receive a reply, a new winner will be selected.
- Click HERE for information about The Tessa & Scott Giving Keys Project.